Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Award

My Blog Award

My Licenses

  • #:S&CO1424
  • PFD_Pink649
  • TPP01703
  • CT-SPU-KEZSTarz
  • AC509
  • SATC3785
  • Toosh1664
  • IRK2456C
  • ZZT2714
  • KG1264
  • PTE1932

My Stores

Photobucket
Photobucket

My CT Team

Photobucket
Photobucket

My Forum

Photobucket

My Licences

Saturday 23 August 2014

TOU 4 CU Products



**Medusa Creations CU Terms of Use**

http://medusacreations23.blogspot.co.uk/
==============================
©Medusa Creations
All rights reserved 2014
http://medusacreations23.blogspot.co.uk/
==============================

Thank you so much for choosing my CU items!
CU means commercial use or another way to put it is: making money from the use of my items.
Personal use is when you are not making money from my CU items. This does not mean you can pass them around though.

My creations are intended for commercial use.
You may also use them for personal use but must read and follow the TOU.
I am copyright protected and hold the copyright on all my creations.

THINGS YOU CAN DO:

Put your own spin on my CU items as follows~

• You may change my CU item to fit your own needs, such as re-sizing and re-coloring.
• You may also use these items for personal use (in your tags, blogs, Facebook covers, etc...).
• My CU items may be used as elements in digital kits, both commercial and free, 
  however they must not make up more than 20% of your kit.
• You MUST add color to my CU templates in some way before using for personal or commercial purposes. 
  In other words, do not use the template "As is".  

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:

These things are a big fat NO NO!

• Do NOT share this with anyone for any reason! 
• Do NOT claim as your own or change the file names.
• Do NOT upload to any sharing websites or online storage sites (ie: rapidshare, 4shared, cloud, etc...)
• Do NOT share the file link. It's just not nice.
• NO redistributing or reselling allowed in whole or in part! 
  This includes any cd/dvd, graphic collections, groups, forums, blogs, sending them in emails, etc... 
• Do NOT repackage or resize my CU items and claim you made them.
• Do NOT take pieces of my CU templates or items to create your own.
• Do NOT include my CU items in any element or graphics pack for any purpose.
• Do NOT put my CU products into other formats such as brushes, templates, etc...
• Do NOT use my CU products on items you are selling in online stores like Zazzle, Etsy, CafePress, etc....

If you use my CU items in a digital kit...
Please credit me as follows:

Medusa Creations
http://medusacreations23.blogspot.co.uk/


If you have any questions,
please email me at:
medusacreations23@gmail.com

FaceBook: Your welcome to add me at:
https://www.facebook.com/MedusaCreations23


Have fun & Enjoy
Thank you!!
Kez

By purchasing or downloading my CU item, you are agreeing in full to the conditions above.

==============================


Thank You : Savage
My T.O.U was writen by Savage 
So id like to say a big Thank You !!
©The Coffee Slut
http://the-coffee-slut.blogspot.co.uk/

 photo medusacreationssiggytag.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors

Followers

My Blinkie

Scrappy Bit of Fun

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk




Scrappy Bit of Fun






Scrappy Bit of Fun

Blogs I ♥

Scrappy Bit of Fun
Photobucket
Scrappy Bit of Fun
Scrappy Bit of Fun
Soxsational Scraps

Blog Train

Photobucket